Tuesday, May 5, 2009

KONNICHIWA MINA-SAN :)

I`ve been very busy these days. So,i update my blog very often too. But i`m still working and thinking what to do next for my novels. Ugh,my brain is densed you may say. I have lots of thinking to do to continue the stories. And well,honestly i sometimes get bored to write stuffs related to doing novels,that`s why sometimes i hate it. It`s not good to write if your tired. NAKAKA-WALANG GANA * xDD . really,but since i miss it,yea i`ll continue it now.

ONGOING:
Koi No Ochiru
Alipin

I hope my blog and TOP readers can have more patience,teehee. Ok,for now i`ll leave you a nice and inspiring quotes. Ah,really love it. It lifts and cheers me up when reading this. It`s quite short though but meaningful. I am a dreamer and so many things that i want to do in life so this fits my thoughts. :)


*Oh,this was given by my chatmate. Thanks psadz btw! *smooch .


Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. - henry david thoreau

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."

NICE!

miss you guys.
SHOUTOUT TO MY GURLS:
Precious,Sweet,Mitch,Jane,Princess,and Jo. ~BAX rox!

No comments:

Post a Comment